Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2016/12/20 18:34:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r17503 - in /dev/httpd: Announcement2.4.html Announcement2.4.txt

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 12:13 PM, <wr...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: wrowe
> Date: Tue Dec 20 18:13:12 2016
> New Revision: 17503
>
> Log:
> Record security errata, edits in the next 45 minutes are most welcomed
>
> Modified:
>     dev/httpd/Announcement2.4.html
>     dev/httpd/Announcement2.4.txt

I'll take the Announcement live on the hour (30 min from now), anyone
who wants to edit, the path is a little unusual;

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd

I'll pick up any final edits before replicating to release/dev/httpd

Trying to get as much of httpd_vulnerabilities.xml caught up ahead
of the announce as is reasonable. Doesn't help that the latest
dnf update vim completely smashed my vim behavior ;-/

Re: svn commit: r17503 - in /dev/httpd: Announcement2.4.html Announcement2.4.txt

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 12:34 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 12:13 PM, <wr...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: wrowe
>> Date: Tue Dec 20 18:13:12 2016
>> New Revision: 17503
>>
>> Log:
>> Record security errata, edits in the next 45 minutes are most welcomed
>>
>> Modified:
>>     dev/httpd/Announcement2.4.html
>>     dev/httpd/Announcement2.4.txt
>>

> I'll take the Announcement live on the hour (30 min from now), anyone
> who wants to edit, the path is a little unusual;
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd
>
> I'll pick up any final edits before replicating to release/dev/httpd
>
> Trying to get as much of httpd_vulnerabilities.xml caught up ahead
> of the announce as is reasonable. Doesn't help that the latest
> dnf update vim completely smashed my vim behavior ;-/

Accomplished with some help from jchampion as I didn't have any
smtp set up for @apache personality (the joys of being gmail-bound.)

Review of the website etc welcomed. Thanks to all who helped get
this ready, thanks again to Jim for RM'ing!