Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2008/05/01 17:07:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 5)

Hi Everyone,

I've cut a new release candidate.  The last release candidate had a
show stopper that has now been resolved.  Please review and vote.

The release notes are here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+5.1.0+Release

You can get the binary distributions here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-repos/activemq-5.1.0-RC4/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.1.0/

The Maven 2 repo is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-repos/activemq-5.1.0-RC4

The Maven generated website for this version is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-sites/activemq-5.1.0-RC4/maven/5.1.0

Source SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.1.0

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Here's my +1

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 5)

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
oh man I botched up this VOTE thread.. I'm going to restart it with
the proper links.. sorry.  Lets kill this thread quickly

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com>.
+1

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.