Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/02 16:18:17 UTC

Re: Avoiding concurrent runs of the same test

JMeter threads represent independent users, and each thread in a group
runs the same test plan.

So the Interleave Controller won't help.

You could put each test in a separate thread group in the same test
plan and run a single thread in each group.

Perhaps you could explain in a bit more detail why the tests cannot be
run in parallel.

Re: Access log playback

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
It does not look at timings