Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es> on 2008/03/05 13:54:55 UTC

Problem with Master/Slave, how to configure it? (I'm using Servicemix)

Hello everyone

I'm trying to test a servicemix cluster with ActiveMQ in Master/Slave mode.
Master starts correctly but when Slave starts, I've continuously got the
same error in Master log

ERROR - MasterBroker                   - Slave Failed
java.lang.AssertionError: Unsupported Method
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.request(TransportSupport.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.request(MutexTransport.java:54)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendSyncToSlave(MasterBroker.java:363)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendToSlave(MasterBroker.java:345)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.acknowledge(MasterBroker.java:320)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.acknowledge(MutableBrokerFilter.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processMessageAck(TransportConnection.java:506)
        at org.apache.activemq.command.MessageAck.visit(MessageAck.java:179)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:294)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:185)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:133)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:122)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:137)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

I call ActiveMQ in the two servicemix instances as follows:
failover://(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://localhost:61617)?randomize=false

I've attached my configuration files. I appreciate any help you can give me.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15849423/activemq_master.xml activemq_master.xml
|  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15849423/activemq_slave.xml
activemq_slave.xml

Re: Problem with Master/Slave, how to configure it? (I'm using Servicemix)

Posted by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es>.
Thank you toxicafunk, I didn't realize that. Anyway, I follow the
instructions for recovery master/slave topology but not resolve my problem.

Finally, I changed configuration in activemq.xml master and it worked ok:

Before (master):
    <networkConnectors>
    </networkConnectors>

Now (master):
    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector name="default-nc" uri="multicast://default"/>
    </networkConnectors>

Posted by Eric Rodriguez <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es>.
[...]

registered: ID:vmplatina1-36343-1205293362171-2:1:684

Posted by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es>.

Posted by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es>.