Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Hugo Rivera <hu...@outlook.com> on 2018/10/20 05:33:24 UTC

Please add me to the "qa-team"

Hi can you please add me to the to the "qa-team", I recently created my bugzilla account.

Regards,

Hugo Rivera
(c) 899 133 8397

Re: Please add me to the "qa-team"

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
> Luca Genova wrote:
>> send a completly empty email to qa-subscribe
>
> No, let's avoid confusion. Hugo asked, correctly, to be added to the "qa
> team" in Bugzilla, which is a role in the Bugzilla account. This has
> nothing to do (from a technical point of view) with this mailing list.
>
> Hugo: nothing else to do besides the request you have already sent;
> Marcus or one of the Bugzilla administrators will add the requested role
> to your Bugzilla account.

I've added the "qa-team", "canconfirm" and "editbugs" permissions to
your BZ user account.

Have fun

Marcus

Re: Please add me to the "qa-team"

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Luca Genova wrote:
> send a completly empty email to qa-subscribe

No, let's avoid confusion. Hugo asked, correctly, to be added to the "qa
team" in Bugzilla, which is a role in the Bugzilla account. This has
nothing to do (from a technical point of view) with this mailing list.

Hugo: nothing else to do besides the request you have already sent;
Marcus or one of the Bugzilla administrators will add the requested role
to your Bugzilla account.

If anyone else needs privileges in Bugzilla (called "QA team" or
"canconfirm"), this is the place to ask for them.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Please add me to the "qa-team"

Posted by Luca Genova <no...@gmail.com>.