Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2018/01/30 20:40:33 UTC

Pull requests

Can someone please review and commit https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-508 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-508> (Avatica) and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2059 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2059> (Geode adapter). I am burning out.

Also, we need an Avatica release.

Julian

Re: Pull requests

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for working on the Geode adapter PR. It looks as if our comments on the JIRA case have started things moving again.

Re: Pull requests

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.