Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Joe Greenawalt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/12 16:30:48 UTC

continuum keeps restarting

Hello, We're just starting with continuum and we have a reoccurring problem
with 1.1 and tomcat 5.5.  After following the directions here:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.1/installation/tomcat.html  everything
works fine.  However if we bounce tomcat and go back to continuum we've
thinks it needs to start all over and takes us to the admin set up page
again.  We've then lost all our configuration and accounts.  We've pointed
the context config to both a war and a folder with the same results.
However there has been a couple times that this hasn't happened, (i.e. seems
sparatic).  We haven't touched the file or moved it.
Has anyone had a similar problem?

We would really like to have this set up in tomcat instead of as a
standalone application.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe

Re: continuum keeps restarting

Posted by thetreed1 <ti...@BAESYSTEMS.COM>.
Did you ever figure out this problem? I am having the same issue.