Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> on 2015/09/02 13:44:13 UTC

Storm UI does not load

Hi,

I am running Debian Jessy in my laptop. Up to now I never had problems
to access Storm UI via Iceweasel (ie, Debian's Firefox). But now, the UI
does not load completely. It displays "Loading summary..." and the
background is shaded. The cluster summary on top of the page is not
rendered correctly. See attached screenshot.

The UI loads without problems using Opera.

I am building Storm from the sources using the current master version
(0.11.0-SNAPSHOT). I just rebased. The last commit is

> commit 154e9ec55deb4eea8fca8554e4d3b224bf337834

I am not sure what the cause of the problem might be, but I do install
available OS updates regularly. I guess that an update changed
something. (Maybe an upgrade to a new version of Iceweasel?) The
currently installed version is 31.8.0.

Maybe anyone can reproduce the problem and have a look into it? For now,
I just use Opera. So for me, it's not urgent.

-Matthias

Re: Storm UI does not load

Posted by Alessandro Bellina <ab...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Serkan
I think the screenshot would be useful. Mind filing a JIRA with the details?
This would help:- what version of chrome/firefox?- what page(s)?- output from the developer console.. if you have a line number/file that is really useful
I ran 1.0.2 UI locally and submitted a topology but was not able to reproduce the JS error in Chrome.
Thanks
Alessandro

    On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:44 PM, Serkan Uzunbaz <uz...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Storm 1.0.2.