Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Harish kumar AP <ha...@india.hp.com> on 2000/12/11 08:25:20 UTC

XSL Error: Could not parse exception.

Hi,
I have the following setup.
    Web server : JRun 3.0
    XSL parser : Xalan 1.0
    OS : WIN-NT 4.0.

When I send single request to Webserver, it is working fine but when I
send multiple requests simultaneously I am getting the following
exception at JRun.

XSL Error: Could not parse XXX-app/xsl/Access/LoginMenu.xsl document!
[5555;org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Could not parse
nimius-app/x]
        at
xxx.xx.xxxxx.web.util.XSLCache.getStyleSheet(XSLCache.java:79)
        at
xxx.xx.xxxxx.web.util.JSPBeanSupport.doRender(JSPBeanSupport.java:2)
        at
jrun__Access__LoginMenu2ejsp15._jspService(jrun__Access__LoginMenu2e)
        at
allaire.jrun.jsp.HttpJSPServlet.service(HttpJSPServlet.java:40)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1013)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java:925)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunNamedDispatcher.forward(JRunNamedDispatcher)
        at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:175)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1013)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java:925)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunRequestDispat)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1131)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JvmContext.dispatch(JvmContext.java:330)

        at allaire.jrun.http.WebEndpoint.run(WebEndpoint.java:107)
        at allaire.jrun.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:272)
        at allaire.jrun.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:75)

Is it problem with xalan ?  If yes how do I fix this problem ?
Could you please help me in solving this problem ?

--
Thanks and Regards
Harish