Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net> on 2005/06/01 03:11:50 UTC

Re: Where to get Filter descriptions

Hello mailsec2,

Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 5:07:07 AM, you wrote:

msc> Hi,

msc> where can i get an good decription for the common
msc> SA Filters like "SARE_SUB_SION_OB1" ??

SARE_SUB_SION_OB1 can't be a common SA filter, since a) it claims to
be a SARE rule, b) I have a complete set of SARE rules, c) I'm the
maintainer of the 70_sare_genlsubj*.cf rules files in which SARE_SUB_*
should be found, and d) I don't have a copy of any rule with that
name.

The name implies OBfuscation in a SUBject header in the SION suffix of
a word, but since I don't have a copy of the rule, there's no way to
know for sure.

Which rules file did you find it in, and how old is that file?

Bob Menschel