Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/08/29 10:56:04 UTC

Old videos and bigfiles (OFBiz videos cleaning)

Hi,

We have this page http://ofbiz.apache.org/VideosConf.html
I think we should remove it. But, for history sake (and fun) I'd like to keep the old videos, put them in bigfiles (they are not
there even if the page above has links to it) and point to them from a wiki video sub-page where I will put it as children with
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
So who has those videos and why do they point to bigfiles but are not there?

BTW, it's a pity to see Opentaps selling OFBiz video using Magnento :(, really upset!
http://shop.opentaps.org/index.php/training-videos/opentaps-ofbiz-framework-developer-training.html
That's how our world will be going without ethic, only greed in mind....
Compare with Ruth's work, it's all on OFBiz!
http://www.myofbiz.com/ecommerce/control/main

Should we not remove this now ambiguous page?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/ofbiz.apache.org+New+Site+Plan

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Old videos and bigfiles (OFBiz videos cleaning)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, I have finally found the CD (kindly sent by David when I bought the Advanced Framerwork stuff some years ago) but it misses the
OFBizConf2006.
So I put all I have (OFBizConf2003, OFBizConf2004 and OFBizConf2005) under bigfiles and if someone has the OFBizConf2006 I will put
it there too

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>