Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrew Xiang <xi...@xphotonics.com> on 2007/07/05 15:14:58 UTC

how do I block this stock promotion spam?

how do I block this stock promotion spam?

thanks
Andrew

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 02:02:31 -0600
From: Gabriel <lh...@southwest.com.au>
To: xiang@xphotonics.com
Subject: ascending

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

For years Amnesty International has been moving towards accepting
abortion as a basic right for women. We've written on the Amnesty
International change in policy in the past.

We will wait and see, as he will be spending weeks on end in that city
in the coming months. Its a shame that he feels that he can take
advantage of the Church's charitable nature, but he should remember what
happened to Senead O'Connor.

The Americas have a single patron saint: Our Lady of Guadalupe. Your
history book probably speaks of the terrible practice of selling God's
free gi.

how come all democrats are bad and republican.

The software is called Combinum and has a promising future as easy to
maintain rules and with a neat web interface for the customer. "But he
who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen
that HIS DEEDS HAVE BEEN WROUGHT BY GOD. Does Your Music Matter?
one's eternal life is based on wha.

Does Your Music Matter?

Corpus Christi at Daughter of the King took part in a Corpus Christi
procession: For the Feast of Corpus Christi I was blessed to join in a
Corpus Christi procession.

Re: how do I block this stock promotion spam?

Posted by arni <ma...@arni.name>.
Hi,

i'd block it like this:

* [score: 0.9997]
* 0.1 RDNS_NONE Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS
* 2.0 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
* [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?63.147.147.222>]
* 3.0 RCVD_IN_XBL RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
* [63.147.147.222 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
* 3.0 BOTNET Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
* [botnet0.7,ip=63.147.147.222,maildomain=southwest.com.au,nordns]
* 0.0 DKIM_POLICY_SIGNSOME Domain Keys Identified Mail: policy says domain
* signs some mails
* 0.0 BOTNET_NORDNS Relay's IP address has no PTR record
* [botnet_nordns,ip=63.147.147.222]

Generally means:

ether install botnet and hope for beeing a "late reciever" (spamcop) or
train your bayes on it (also together with the botnet plugin)

arni

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
At 06:14 AM 7/5/2007, Andrew Xiang wrote:
>how do I block this stock promotion spam?

You are running 3.1.7. I'm on 3.1.8, and I'm not up to date. I
believe 3.2.1 is the most current.

On my system, the first spam scored a 11.0:

         RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET,RCVD_IN_XBL autolearn=no version=3.1.8

I'd suggest running sa-update.