Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/26 10:25:37 UTC

Welcome Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as new ODE committer

Hi all,

please join me to welcome Milinda as a new ODE committer. He has done
his Google Summer of Code with ODE and implemented a cool and neat
looking Management and Monitoring Console for our beloved BPEL engine.

I'm looking forward to working with Milinda to make ODE more accessible
for users and to lessen the burden to adopt our technology.

Cheers,
  Tammo

Re: Welcome Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as new ODE committer

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Whoo hoo!  I'm looking forward to continued improvements in the management
console.

alex

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please join me to welcome Milinda as a new ODE committer. He has done
> his Google Summer of Code with ODE and implemented a cool and neat
> looking Management and Monitoring Console for our beloved BPEL engine.
>
> I'm looking forward to working with Milinda to make ODE more accessible
> for users and to lessen the burden to adopt our technology.

Welcome!

Matthieu