Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Giorgio <gi...@quantiss.com> on 2020/04/02 09:17:40 UTC

Download file size with guacamole 1.1

Hi,
Is there a setting that can define the max file size for the download from RDP to local machine ?
I am having errors when attempting to download files larger than 200 Kbytes

Thank you.
Giorgio

Re: Download file size with guacamole 1.1

Posted by Giorgio <gi...@quantiss.com>.

Hi Bogdan,

I am using nginx reverse proxy, I will look into that.

Thank you.
Giorgio

You should check your proxy for that, guacamole doesn’t limit the size.

Bogdan

Posted by Stefan Bogdan Cimpeanu <bo...@cimpeanu.org>.
Hi Giorgio,