Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/04/16 12:24:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] 6 week release cycle

With 72+ hours, this vote is now closed with the following tally:

+1 Saminda Wijeratne*
+1 Marlon Pierce*
+1 Heshan Suriyaarachchi*
+1 Amila Jayasekara*
+1 Chathuri Wimalasena*
+1 Raminder Singh*
+1 Suresh Marru*

* Binding votes - Airavata PMC Member

The VOTE passes with 7 +1 binding votes and no negatives. The resolution is: Airavata will follow a 6 week release cycle. I will update the website.

Cheers,
Suresh