Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Neeraj Vora <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2000/02/29 09:40:36 UTC

WAR Files with Tomcat

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is not the right place for this question, but I tried the
JSP list from Sun and for some reason I'm not getting any messages from
there.

Does Tomcat 3.0 support WAR files? I can't find anything related to WAR file
creation and deployment, except one attribute in the server xml file. I'd
appreciate pointers to further info. Thanks!

RE: WAR Files with Tomcat

Posted by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com>.
Tomcat 3.0 doesn't but 3.1 does. If you put a WAR file into tomcat/webapps
it is automatically expanded and installed as an application

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor