Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Randall G. Alley" <ir...@bellsouth.net> on 2001/04/26 01:01:33 UTC

Help setting up TDK on Linux

Ok, I admit it. I'm a Linux idiot. :>} But I'm trying to reform myself.

Could someone give me some pointers (possibly in private e-mail if this
is off topic) about where to install, what permissions, and so forth ? My
idea is to install the tdk/tomcat on my (underused) Linux box (which is
much faster than the NT stations), and continue editing, compiling and
controlling things primarily from NT workstations.

We're using tdk13 at present, and still have to restart Catalina after
recompiling classes. Is anyone else getting the class reloading to work ?
I've tried all the server.xml context settings mentioned on the list, but
no luck. Anyway, this forces us to continually restart Catalina. I would
think we could keep a telnet session open to the Linux machine to do
this. This would be vastly easier if I didn't have to restart all the
time. I've got Samba sharing going, so directory access from the NT
machines is no problem.

Thanks in advance.

I'd be infernally grateful.

Randy

Re: Mail Archives???

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 4/26/01 5:52 AM, "Darren Pamatat" <dp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It seems that the mail-archives for turbine is not being updated
> anymore. Is there a new archive somewhere else?
>
> Thanks,
> Darren

Brian says that the emails are being sent to mail-archive.com yet they
aren't showing up and they want to see proof of that...and I haven't heard
back from Brian about it...

-jon

Mail Archives???

Re: Help setting up TDK on Linux