Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2023/02/13 19:58:06 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] Upcoming global changes to default GitHub Actions behavior for outside collaborators

BTW. I am going to strongly oppose that (ticket is coming)

Posted by "Ferruzzi, Dennis" <fe...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Yeah, that sounds like a really bad decision for our workflow.  It makes me wonder how other projects are handling their workflow if this doesn't break them.  I can only see this working for a small team who are all/mostly committers and rarely get outside contributions.

- ferruzzi

To: <us...@infra.apache.org>
Cc: <an...@infra.apache.org>