Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Илья Шипицин <il...@academy.urc.ac.ru> on 2002/12/20 14:38:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Report generation software: what I want it to do...

Dear Sirs,

can anybody recommend me report generating software which is capable of
doing the following:

I'm setting up VirtualHost for antiviral software updates. Update is just
number of files and antiviral program compares its own virus records with
what present on that VirtualHost. Once a day (maybe more often?) every
workstation on the Intranet does that operation.

And every request of course is logged in access.log. From report
generation software I want such thing that it would tell me

"You know boy, yesterday three workstations on the first floor did what
they should do, but that nasty workstation on the second floor, you know,
in the corner, it ignored update completely!"

What report generation software can tell me something close to that ?
Especially I'd like to know who DIDN'T request update.

Regards, (Наилучшие пожелания)
Ilia Chipitsine (Илья Шипицин)