Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca> on 2010/02/27 05:01:32 UTC

spamassassin_role svn account

Infra has setup a role account for us to use strictly for our automated
stuff that involves svn commits.  No new intellectual property (that
would require a CLA) is to be committed using this account.  Any changes
to scripts, etc, must be checked in using a committer account.

Currently the spamassassin_role account has rw access to the following:

spamassassin/tags
spamassassin/trunk/rules
spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc

If I missed somewhere that the role account needs access to, let me
know.  We can either add more privs or re-work things.

If you need the spamassassin_role password for some reason, and can't
figure it out, ping me off-list.

Daryl