Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Giacomo Cosenza <gi...@sinapsi.com> on 2006/04/06 15:44:00 UTC

search repository

Hi,
we are planning to use two http/s corporate repository: one for external
artifacts (e.g. sun artifacts, we call it product repository) and one
for internal artifacts.

The two artifacts repository will be mainteined by an internal defined
role.

During artifacts developing, the developer should be able to ask the
products repository if an artifact (eventually with an associated
version) is already available in that repository.

If no, the internal defined role will be asked to deploy the new
artifact in the product repository.

My very simple question is: is there a maven 2 command to search an http
repository for an artifact or should I have to implement the search
command by myself?

Thanks

Mimmo

Re: search repository

Posted by Giacomo Cosenza <gi...@sinapsi.com>.
Geoffrey De Smet wrote:
> There are working on such a thing, it's called the repository manager I
> believe. I checked it out svn a couple of weeks ago, looked promising
> but far from finished.

thanks so much,

I'll take a look there and

http://maven.apache.org/eclipse-plugin.html

to verify if this plugin support repository search from inside Eclipse

Mimmo

Re: search repository

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.

--