Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by mymacin <my...@yahoo.com> on 2011/08/23 14:23:33 UTC

Local Transport MessageObserver error

 Hi,

When I try to use Local Transport instead of Http I am getting the below
exception.I have also included the endpoint configuration below.

My configurations:

Endpoint:

<jaxws:endpoint id="GreeterJmsWS"  address="local://GreeterJms/"
implementor="#GreeterJMS" />

Client:

<jaxws:client id="greeterJMSImplService" 	address="local://GreeterJms/"
serviceClass="foo.service.GreeterJMS" />

Also included

<bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalTransportFactory"
lazy-init="false">
      <property name="transportIds">
          <list>
              <value>http://cxf.apache.org/transports/local</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http</value>
          </list>
      </property>
  </bean>

and

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml" />

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Local destination does not have a
MessageObserver on address local://GreeterJms/
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalConduit.dispatchViaPipe(LocalConduit.java:114)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalConduit.prepare(LocalConduit.java:59)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:46)

Thanks in advance.
Mymacin

Re: Local Transport MessageObserver error

Posted by mymacin <my...@yahoo.com>.

This is my spring configuration at publisher:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
		xmlns:p="http://www.springframework.org/schema/p"
xmlns:aop="http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop"
		xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
xmlns:tx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx"
	     xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core"
	 	xmlns:jms="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms"
		xsi:schemaLocation="
			http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop.xsd
			http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context.xsd
			http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx.xsd
	        http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd
	        http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
			http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/jms.xsd" >

<context:component-scan base-package="foo"/>
<context:annotation-config />

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml" />

<bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalTransportFactory"
lazy-init="false">
      <property name="transportIds">
          <list>
              <value>http://cxf.apache.org/transports/local</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http</value>
          </list>
      </property>
  </bean>

<jaxws:endpoint  id="CustomerServiceWS" address="local://CustomerService"
implementor="#CustomerService"/>

<jaxws:endpoint id="GreeterJmsWS"  address="local://GreeterJms/"
implementor="#GreeterJMS" />

</beans>

Configuration at WS Consumer:

[...]

 <jaxws:client id="customerService" address="local://CustomerService"
serviceClass="foo.service.CustomerService"/>

</beans>

Re: Local Transport MessageObserver error

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Can I have a look at the whole spring configuration ?

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: Local Transport MessageObserver error

Posted by mymacin <my...@yahoo.com>.

[...]

and included bus extension

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml" />

Exception :

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Which version of CXF are you using ?
You need to make sure the endpoint and client are using the same Bus.

Do you put the endpoint and the client into the same Spring application
configure file ?

On 8/23/11 8:23 PM, mymacin wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> When I try to use Local Transport instead of Http I am getting the below
> exception.I have also included the endpoint configuration below.
>
> My configurations:
>
> Endpoint:
>
> <jaxws:endpoint id="GreeterJmsWS"  address="local://GreeterJms/"
> implementor="#GreeterJMS" />
>

> Client:
>
> <jaxws:client id="greeterJMSImplService" 	address="local://GreeterJms/"
> serviceClass="foo.service.GreeterJMS" />
>

> Also included
>

> <bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalTransportFactory"
> lazy-init="false">
>        <property name="transportIds">
>            <list>
>                <value>http://cxf.apache.org/transports/local</value>
>                <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http</value>
>                <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http</value>
>            </list>
>        </property>
>    </bean>
>
> and
>
>      <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml" />
>

> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Local destination does not have a
> MessageObserver on address local://GreeterJms/
>          at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalConduit.dispatchViaPipe(LocalConduit.java:114)
>          at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalConduit.prepare(LocalConduit.java:59)
>          at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:46)
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Mymacin

Willem