Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2008/10/18 03:45:46 UTC

RE: [STATUS] [heads-up] merging our branch Cocoon-2.1

Thanks, in Windows it seems one would need to manually set these each time a
new shell is opened, is it the same for unix-like ?

No problem though I created a simple setenv.bat file to set FORREST_HOME,
ANT_HOME & PATH.

> See the section "Multiple working copies":
> http://forrest.apache.org/howto-dev.html#multiple

That could do with expanding sometime I guess, all is really says it how to
store two different versions of Forrest, not how to run them as separate
entities.

Anyway, more testing underway, but that's for another thread.

Gav...