Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/24 13:37:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1026723 - in /tomcat/taglibs/standard/trunk: compat/ compat/src/main/java/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/compat/core/ impl/src/main/java/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/common/core/ impl/src/main/java/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag

2010/10/24  <jb...@apache.org>:
> Author: jboynes
> Date: Sun Oct 24 00:43:55 2010
> New Revision: 1026723

> Log:
> Add JSTL 1.0 Out tag that uses javax.el to process EL expressions
> Refactor existing tags for deferred evaluation to avoid memory leak from retained references
>
> Added:
>    tomcat/taglibs/standard/trunk/compat/src/main/java/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/compat/core/OutTag.java

svn:eol-style (and svn:keywords) are not set on this OutTag.java and
on a number of other files that were added recently

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Thanks. I'll fix that.

Re: [taglibs] svn properties, was: svn commit: r1026723 - in /tomcat/taglibs/standard/trunk...

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2010/10/25 Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>:
> IDEA is not setting these when new files are added; I'd swear it used to. Is anyone else using it and seeing an issue like this?
> They do get set when I use svn add from the command line.
>
> I've set svn:eol-style on everything in standard (I think).

Looks good.

> I've not set svn:keywords as that is not set on any existing files. Should we be doing that?

Not needed unless the keywords are actually used in those files.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.