Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rick van der Zwet <ri...@joost.com> on 2007/06/26 09:55:41 UTC

howto set bayes to ignore certain patterns?

Hi all,

	The bayes module a spamassassin is a handy one, but I just want to help
him/her a bit, by telling what to ignore by default and not.

I know which headers to ignore and set those using the
bayes_ignore_header tags. But I would also like to ignore certain
(pattern of) words.

Does anyone know whether this will be possible, by either configure it
directly using some config or delete the words on day to day basis using
some kind of a script or some other alternative?

Thanks a lot!,
/Rick