Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by "Gimenez, Clayton C." <cg...@draper.com> on 2016/12/19 20:38:24 UTC

Re: incubator_senssoft Repo

Hi Lewis,

As we push towards the 1.0 release, we¹re also building the website, and
we¹ll need a repo to keep it in.  A while back, I submitted a request to
Infra, and they responded that you would need to use
https://reporeq.apache.org/ for us.  I¹ve tried, but don¹t appear to have
required permissions.  Can you request the repo for us?

As far as names go, I favor a general ³incubator-senssoft² repo, for
development of project-level concerns like the website and system
deployments (like combined Docker images of Distill/Userale/Tap).

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Clay