Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by "Goel, Ankur" <An...@corp.aol.com> on 2008/04/28 10:18:20 UTC

Unable to access MAHOUT repository

Hi Mahout devs,
                       The Mahout SVN repository seems to be down. I
cannot get the latest code using svn update.
It gives me PROPFIND error repeatedly. Is this a known issue ?

Thanks
-Ankur

Re: Unable to access MAHOUT repository

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Sounds like the machine is having some disk issues.  They are working
on replacing it.

-Grant

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I think there have been SVN issues the last couple of days.

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/lucene/mahout/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/lucene/mahout/trunk': could not connect
to server (https://svn.apache.org)

-Grant

On Apr 28, 2008, at 4:18 AM, Goel, Ankur wrote:

> Hi Mahout devs,
>                       The Mahout SVN repository seems to be down. I
> cannot get the latest code using svn update.
> It gives me PROPFIND error repeatedly. Is this a known issue ?
>
> Thanks
> -Ankur

Grant Ingersoll

Lucene Helpful Hints:

Re: Unable to access MAHOUT repository

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
See here: http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

The machine that's hosting svn went critical over
the weekend.  Infra is working to fix this.

--Thilo