Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Veerappan, Ramesh" <Ra...@railinc.com> on 2016/02/15 23:03:49 UTC

Nifi Issue

Can you help me line up a resource for Nifi ?   I have tried couple of thing over the weekends.  I am not able to move files from Oracle to HDFS or even CSV to HDFS.    I am available the following times: on Feb 16, 2016, Eastern Time Zone

10 to 11.30
2 to 3p.m.

________________________________

Re: Nifi Issue

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
Ramesh,

Without more information, it's hard to help troubleshoot your problems.

   - Are you able to get data into NiFi from Oracle or CSV?
   - If data is getting into NiFi, do the contents look correct?  (You can
   use LogAttribute with Log Payload set.)
   - What are the problems you see putting the files into HDFS?
   - Are there any exceptions in the "nifi-app.log" log file?

Regards
Joe