Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Adaryl Wakefield <ad...@hotmail.com> on 2016/11/17 15:42:49 UTC

Atlas Metadata Server Install timing out

I'm attempting to install HDP 2.5 with Ambari 2.4.1.0. When it gets to atlas metadata server install, it times out. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this. I'm not even sure what the problem is.

Adaryl "Bob" Wakefield, MBA
Principal
Mass Street Analytics, LLC
913.938.6685
www.massstreet.net<http://www.massstreet.net>
www.linkedin.com/in/bobwakefieldmba<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bobwakefieldmba>
Twitter: @BobLovesData

RE: Atlas Metadata Server Install timing out

Posted by Adaryl Wakefield <ad...@hotmail.com>.
It was a clean install so no I didn’t. Now however, I’m back on the confirm host screen and the process is hanging at “Please wait while the hosts are being checked for potential problems”. It just sits there. I may have to just wipe the machines and start over.

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.

Posted by Adaryl Wakefield <ad...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.