Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anthony Eden <me...@anthonyeden.com> on 2003/07/03 19:35:33 UTC

Re: What could be the table structure

I wrote a Directory implementation which allows you to store indeces in
a database.  Currently I have only tested it on MySQL but you should be
able to get it to work on SQL Server I imagine.  If you do then please
send me a copy of the DB schema to add in.  If you can't get it to work
then please send an email and I'll try to help you out.

Download:

   http://www.anthonyeden.com/download/lucene-dbdirectory-1.0.tar.gz
   http://www.anthonyeden.com/download/lucene-dbdirectory-1.0.zip

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

RE: Maybe a stupid question?

Posted by Aviran Mordo <am...@infosciences.com>.
You can add as many fields with the same name as your heart desire on
the same document. This will give you multiple values

Aviran

Posted by Jagdip Singh <jx...@cs.rit.edu>.
Thanks Anthony