Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2021/05/17 11:15:24 UTC

Fate of UIMA Ruta examples

On 17. May 2021, at 13:11, Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> wrote:

> Yes, the status of the example projects is still undefined, an open
> issue. I personally tend to remove them all, or at least to separate
> them from the main reactor and release cycle.

Is there anything blocking this moving out of the examples?

If the examples are moved out, should the release checklist have an item
that as part of checking the release, at least one example should be
manually installed into Eclipse and tested or do we assume the unit tests
provide sufficient coverage?

Cheers,

-- Richard