Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Ulrich Andreas <An...@formware.de> on 2014/09/02 16:35:16 UTC

CalloutButton Example please

I am trying to use a CalloutButton in a FlexWeb Application. But I do not get the desired behavior
the CalloutContent shows up on MouseOver Event - I'd like to change this to MouseClick on the CalloutButton.
Even worse is the automatic closing with MouseOut -  I can't even reach the Content before it's gone...

Can anybody give me directions how to implement this the right way?

Regards
Andreas

Re: CalloutButton Example please

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.