Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> on 2014/10/16 04:31:50 UTC

Appreciation: Hive user group meeting NY

Hi all,

About an half an hour ago, the Hive user group meetup NY was concluded. It
had 7 talks and a lot of content was covered. Representing Hive community,
I'd like to thank those who gave talks or participated in the meetup.
Especially, many thanks to about.com for hosting event.

I look forward to the next meetup again soon.

Regards,
Xuefu

Re: Appreciation: Hive user group meeting NY

Posted by Suhas Gogate <vg...@pivotal.io>.
Xuefu, Do you plan to share the slides or video of presentations or summary
of topics discussed?  --Suhas

Posted by Suhas Gogate <vg...@pivotal.io>.