Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2002/12/11 11:29:23 UTC

Using database actions

I have a form in my page :
      <form action="add-dbentry" method="POST">
		<connection>personnel</connection>
type="text"/></td>
type="text"/></td>
name="Dispatcher2" type="text"/></td>
name="Dispatcher3" type="text"/></td>
		<input type="submit" value="Save"
name="cocoon-action-Add"/>
      </form>
I want to set the entries : wfName - Dispatcher1 - Dispatcher2 -
Dispatcher3 in a table with the name Workflowlist. My connection is
"personnel", I have the following action : "add-dbentry" and the
action-set "Add".
What is missing? When I click on button "Save" I just go to url :
.../add-dbentry!

Thanks 4 your help!