Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ma...@reumann.net> on 2002/06/14 16:12:20 UTC

Re[2]: html:messages

On Friday, June 14, 2002, 9:55:20 AM, wbchmura wrote:

wEBc> I was thinking the <html:message> tag would function alot like the
wEBc> <html:errors> tag.  Why would it not work the same?

      I'm not sure actually. I'm guessing if I looked at the source of
      the errors tag it would be doing more 'stuff' than it's super
      class the message tag. I just followed the example in the user's
      guide for setting up the messages, so don't know much more than
      that:).

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the
face."
  -Jack Handey