Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dh...@cognizant.com on 2007/11/16 07:42:25 UTC

help - pagination using struts2

HI

I am not able to find out pagination using Struts2.

Is there any tag lib ( which is similar to struts layout in Struts 1.x)
available in Struts2.

Could any one guide me or send me some sample code.

thanks and regards
DharmaRao

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: help - pagination using struts2

Posted by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com>.
Look into the open source project called displayTag, I think that will
save a lot of headaches and reinventing the wheel.

http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/10/jdepend-report.html

Posted by Thilo Ettelt <te...@carmunity.de>.
Hello DharmaRao,

Posted by rahul sharma <ra...@yahoo.com>.
deko babu,
Cognizant people are supposed to be the experts
therefore they should not ask for help like this.
Unfortunately, I am also looking for the same answer