Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com> on 2011/11/17 17:57:57 UTC

Request to include QPID-3626 in 0.14

Hi Justin,

Would it be possible to include the fix for QPID-3626 in the upcoming rc?

Without it, any python client that would like to access the timestamp would have to revert to using the old client API, something we don't want to encourage going forward.

thanks,

-K

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Request to include QPID-3626 in 0.14

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
Rajith +1 -K

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.