Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Yunseong Lee <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/12 04:28:21 UTC

Handle PRs from Sergiy

Hi,

A few hours ago, Sergiy made 13 pull requests to improve readability and
maintainability. Thanks a lot for the effort, Sergiy!

If anyone does not mind, I'd like to test & merge following PRs:

[REEF-1711] Better toString() and logging in Wake components #1225
[REEF-1708] use proper defaults and better logging in YarnContainerManager
[REEF-1707] Fix the compilation warning in reef-runtime-yarn Containers
class #1221
[REEF-1706] implement ApplicationMasterRegistration.toString() #1220
[REEF-1702] Restrict JUnit and Mockito dependencies to test in
reef-runtime-local #1218
[REEF-1700] Refactor HelloREEF example on YARN #1216
[REEF-1698] implement FileResource.toString() #1214

Please let me know if there is any issue.

Thanks,
Yunseong

Re: Handle PRs from Sergiy

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
I feel guilty. :-)
My sabbatical ends next month. I will definitely be more available.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

RE: Handle PRs from Sergiy

Posted by Mariia Mykhailova <ma...@microsoft.com>.