Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mina Aslani <as...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/21 20:08:26 UTC

Using Kafka Stream in the cluster of kafka on one or multiple docker-machine/s

Hi,

I am trying to understand how I can use a kafka stream app(jar file) in a
cluster of kafka containers.

Kafka does not have master/slave concept (unlike spark), how I should run
my app in the cluster of kafkas (e.g. on one or multiple docker-machine/s)?

I use below command line when having one VM/node with one kafka container
https://github.com/confluentinc/examples/blob/3.2.x/kafka-streams/src/main/
java/io/confluent/examples/streams/WordCountLambdaExample.java#L55-L62

Best regards,
Mina

Re: Using Kafka Stream in the cluster of kafka on one or multiple docker-machine/s

Posted by Mina Aslani <as...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Michael for the prompt response, really appreciate it!

Best regards,
Mina

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Mina Aslani <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mina Aslani <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the prompt response, really appreciate it!

From https://github.com/confluentinc/examples/blob/3.2.x/kafka-

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.