Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by 琚致远 <jj...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/21 09:56:45 UTC

Community Weekly Meeting (December 22, 2021)

Hi Community,

Here is the schedule for the coming Weekly Meeting.

*Schedule*
- *Date*: on Wednesday, December 22, at 20:00 ~ 21:30 (UTC +8)
- *Meeting Link*: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/VLjTH3CU3QVi
- *Topics*: I have prepared 2 topics collected from the community, they're
about Dashboard V3 Plan and KCP. Please check the docs:
https://docs.qq.com/doc/DTktRakxqaUFFWndz. Do let me know if you prefer
other languages, I'm glad to prepare that version.

*Note*
- If you have any questions, please comment below or contact
*juzhiyuan@apache.org
<ju...@apache.org>*
- Kindly let me know if you need *Google Meet* or *Zoom* as communication
tools.
- Previous Meeting: https://github.com/apache/apisix/discussions/5786

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Re: Community Weekly Meeting (December 22, 2021)

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi Chao,

According to the past meetings, all of the attendees are from China :) so I
choose to use Tencent Meet as the meeting tool and invite more users from
all over the world.

Once I receive the confirmation from other county users, I'm glad to
schedule our meeting in Google Calendar or share the VCS/iCAL file :)

Chao Zhang <zc...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月21日周二 17:59写道: