Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gagan <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/10 23:02:46 UTC

CXF client specifying https endpoint without certificate

Hi,

Is there a way in CXF wherein I can call https endpoint which does not
require any certificates?

Re: CXF client specifying https endpoint without certificate

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Client or service certificates? The JDK will require you to place the
server's public key in the Client's truststore (can be your JRE's
truststore if you don't want to manage a separate truststore for you
client.)  See here:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/ssl_for_web_services.  But no client
certs will be needed.

Glen