Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 19:25:09 UTC

[VOTE] release of myfaces jsdoc plugin 1.0-beta-1

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0-beta-1 release of Apache
MyFaces JSDoc Plugin out.

This plugin will be used to generate the jsdoc of MyFaces Core 2.0.x/2.1.x.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.buildtools" artifact
"myfaces-jsdoc-plugin" v1.0-beta-1 [1]

The artifacts were deployed to a nexus repository ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.0-beta-1" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [2]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-020/org/apache/myfaces/buildtools/
    https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/myfaces/buildtools/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces jsdoc plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces jsdoc plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Jakob

2011/9/3 Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>:

> cool!
>
> +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [VOTE] release of myfaces jsdoc plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

cool!

+1

LieGrue,