Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2005/03/16 07:04:32 UTC

[Axis2] Phase rules

Hi all;

I have prepared a document which describes valid phase rules and how axis2 (phaseresolver) resolve them .
And also in Axis 2 F2F we are planning  to discuss about this topic and its better if all of you have basic understanding of  what I have done.So if you have time please go through the following article.
http://www.apache.org/~deepal/PhaseRule.pdf

In addition to that there is a testcase to test whether the phaserule resolver is working correctly (org.apache.axis.phaseresolver.PhaseRuleTest ) , all of you are welcome to try it out and report any phase rule that the Resolver fails to resolve.

Thanks
Deepal