Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2004/12/12 14:19:13 UTC

Re: How to create Downloads page into site? [SOLVED]

I solved my problem which was to insert the distribution files
.zip and .tar.gz in the download page.
Adding the following in the project properties made the trick:

    maven.xdoc.distributionType=zip

However, I can not say why it suddenly turned to work because I've been
trying
this for ages and it's only lately that I could see the download page
fulfilled
as excepted. Must have done something somehow ;-)

Still, I don't know how to specify that there might be several formats
to download
such zip and tar.gz

Thanx anyway,

--mike