Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/02/22 16:01:10 UTC

Planning to release Sling IDE Tooling 1.2.2

Hi,

I plan to release version 1.2.2 of the IDE Tooling due to critical
issue SLING-7501 [1] .

If you think there are other bug fixes that really need to go in this
release, let me know. I plan to start the release vote on Monday.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7501

Re: Planning to release Sling IDE Tooling 1.2.2

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 14:34 -0800, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi Robert
>
> Is this is client side bug or an issue with the Sling server?

This is client-side only, in the Sling IDE Tooling. Using the most
recent released version of Filevault should do the trick.

Robert

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com>.
Hi Robert