Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Geek Gamer <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 17:43:00 UTC

sunpot solr function query

Hi All ,

I am in requirement to use function queries and boosting queries from
sunspot solr. The ruby developer doesn't seem to know how to handle this.
Can I get any pointers , examples how to use function query, boost
query from ruby using sunspot solr.

Thanks in anticipation!
Umar

Re: sunpot solr function query