Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by riya_phoenix <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/29 01:58:10 UTC

FieldErrors display

If i have two error messages they are getting displayed in two lines. how can
i display all the messages in single or wrap by column length

				<s:if test="fieldErrors != null && fieldErrors.size > 0">
							<s:fielderror>
								<s:param>irn</s:param>
							</s:fielderror>
				</s:if>

Re: FieldErrors display

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 5/29/08, riya_phoenix <ri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  If i have two error messages they are getting displayed in two lines. how can
>  i display all the messages in single or wrap by column length
[snip]

Please post user questions on the struts user list. Since you appear
to be posting from nabble, the correct link would be:
http://www.nabble.com/Struts---User-f206.html

Cheers,

Phil

--
Software Architect - Hydrodesk
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."