Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Robert Jose <rj...@attbi.com> on 2002/11/13 20:18:27 UTC

Scheduling Email

Hey Everyone
I have created a couple of schedules and they work great.  The problem that I am having is that when I set the email value in the turbine_scheduled_jobs table, I don't get notified that the job was performed.  I do get the email inside the scheduled task with the results.  Any ideas as to why?

Thanks
Rob

RE: Scheduling Email

Posted by Malcolm Kendall <mi...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Hi Rob,
The email field is just for storing the address.
You have to roll your own message - javax.mail.* etc.
Malcolm