Posted to builds@apache.org by Jan Matèrne <ja...@materne.de> on 2010/07/16 06:27:51 UTC

Timout + Wiki

Should we update the Wiki page according to the use of the Timeout plugin?

http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson#Are_there_recommended_or_mandatory_Hud
son_settings_for_ASF_projects.3F

Timout (Mandatory)
Activate the Timeout BuildWrapper and set a realistic timeout value.
Note that this is forced by the Admins by running a script on an irregularly
basis which set it to the double of the estimated duration with a minimum of
10 minutes.

Jan

AW: Timout + Wiki

Posted by Jan Matèrne <ja...@materne.de>.