Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by artemissp <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/16 20:07:57 UTC

Activemq - Artemis Embedded - Data tools

Artemis 2.6.3 do not have data tool options like exp/encode/decode ...only
print option available  running from bin directory
could you help ?

>artemis help data
NAME
        artemis data - data tools group (print) (example ./artemis data
print)

https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.0.0/tools.html

Re: Activemq - Artemis Embedded - Data tools

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Create a broker instance.

Change the broker.xml to point the data where you need it.

Run it like local from that broker instance.

We could bring some options Into the main bin with additional parameters
required.  Which ones you need ?

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: Activemq - Artemis Embedded - Data tools

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
As Clebert mentioned, you need to create a broker instance (e.g. using
'./artemis create').  Then in the instance's "bin" directory you will have
additional options for the "data" command.

In general, commands have different options and availability from the
broker's home vs. an instance's home.

Justin